Tuesday, April 27, 2010
- Ithaa sits five meters below the surface of the Indian Ocean, encased in plexiglass and reached by descending a spiral staircase. It has been temporally turned to a suite to celebrate its 5-year anniversary.
- Vodafone simultaneously announced it will soon start offering Nexus One phones through retail stores and on its website, giving the devices away for free to U.K. customers who sign up for the carrier's wireless plans.
- ...availability pegged for "select markets" in Q3 for E370 ($494) without any subsidies involved. Not like it'll have any other competition up in its grille by that point or anything...
- It is officially described as an orbital test vehicle. However, one of its potential uses appears to be to launch a surge of small satellites during periods of high international tension.
- You could set the color groove according to current track of music or scroll any message texts or simply remain whatever color you’re feeling like that day. The left side button controls your sound functions while the right side button controls the light show. We think these headphones are so revolutionary they just may need a new segment name.
You could twist and bend the stems according to your aesthetics sense or art of gardening when putting the stem garden indoor or outdoor. This product will also come with a user friendly herb starter kit, a variety of seeds and a set of simple instructions.
Start your gardening today?
Sunday, April 25, 2010
Catwoman/Michelle Pfeiffer – Batman Returns, Warner Bros
With a plethora of impressive projects under her belt, it is no surprise that Vin Burnham is the costumier behind Lady Gaga's "Living Dress." So what goes on behind the scenes in creating such a magical and technical costume for the stage? We asked Vin Burnham just that and she offered us some insight on what it entails to collaborate with the Haus of Gaga.
- In your body of work, you have created some magical and fantastical costumes for theater, film and television. How was designing the "Living Dress" for Lady Gaga different from your previous experiences?